Monday, September 24, 2007

The trunk show

This year's trunk show is going to be so great! We have the most amazing people joining us. I'm just so excited every time I look at the products we'll be showcasing. Please check out the links on our trunk show page here. I plan to do tons of Christmas shopping as well as baby shower shopping! I'm so excited to have pregnant friends again! LOVELY jewelry. Darling clothes. Toys. Journals. Cards and tags. Books. Hats. Maternity skirts. As well as Cat products.

AND. Just wait till you see the SWAG BAGS. V.V.C. as my friend says. very. very. cool. We just can't wait to share it all with you. A little "kick off the season" gift.

Please don't forget to bring non perishable food items!! Let's make sure we do everything we can to keep the Oregon Food Bank stocked up!

1 comment:

  1. I love the concept of your online shop and I am looking forward to the sale. Your site is new to me as of today but I look forward to coming back soon.

    ReplyDelete