Friday, February 20, 2009

Incredible Looking Breast Pump

Can pumping really be this simple and cute??

When I pumped for 4 long months. Four LONG MONTHS. Let's call them INCREDIBLY long months, I used a giant pump that was in the shape of a cute black backpack. It was the simple and cute version for its day, but a dinosaur in comparison. Lugging that thing around was a gigantic pain. Not to mention the feelings of hatred I had for it. This sweet little pump is actually almost darling - I mean, even though it is a pump.

I KNOW pumps allow moms to return to work. I know my son wouldn't have been fed breast milk for five months of his life without one. I get it. But having the intimate relationship I did with my pump, I feel the right to proclaim my disgust. I couldn't be away from an outlet or car cigarette lighter for more than 4 hours at a time, I spent almost as much time with that pump as I did with my son, and don't get me started on what it feels like to BE PUMPED - physically and emotionally. WHOOOSH, whoosh. WHOOOSH, whoosh. WHOOOSH, whoosh. I swear sometimes I could hear words in that incessant sound.

Enough ranting. Check out this sweet little pump. Let me know if it really works. And imagine yourself being set free to pump, pump, pump!!

1 comment:

  1. Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

    -Wenda

    ReplyDelete