Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Free Stocking Pattern

I know I've gushed about her before, but I simply adore Denyse Schmidt.  I'm pretty sure we would be fast friends and share ideas with each other and stay up all night sewing together.  We'd paint each other's fingernails and braid each other's hair - wait - that is my dream of what it would be like to have a sister - forget that last part....  She has done it again, not only has she created the MOST beautiful handmade stockings, but she is giving away the pattern for FREE.
This is such a great pattern, because like all of her designs, it is really open to personalizing it just for you and your kiddos!

Love it.  Oh please let me know if you make them!  I really want to, but I'm already running out of time with what I have to get done before Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love that stocking! Usually stocking patterns have some weird ugly shape. This one is shapely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ!! you just won the CSN GIVEAWAY!!
    and I KNOW! I adore Denyse Schmidt. She makes everything cool.

    ReplyDelete